Thursday, July 14, 2005

I've got a job!

I've only gone and got myself a job. What have I done? No more mornings at the gym, or manicures and pedicures at the salon, or blow-drys with David. No more coffee mornings with the girls, or lunching out with the Bubela. OH KNOW, WHAT HAVE I DONE!!

It seemed like a good idea to reply to an ad I saw in the paper on Friday. I replied stating when I was available to work, or rather not. I have to work around the Bubela, so thats all the school holidays and Jewish holidays out. School finishes at 3pm, so I'm available between 9am and 2.45pm. Who's going to employ someone like that?

I seemed to have found that shmuck.

I went for an interview today with the guy. Cocky little s**t. Interview went very well. As I left, he threw over his shoulder "if you haven't heard from us in a week, just phone". Well, two hours later I get a call. "I'll try you out". Cocky little s**t asked me to email him when I was able to start. Probably September.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious!!! I can't wait until you start this job - the blog posts recounting your days at work are going to be a total hoot!

Sweetpea4kids said...

Esther - thats if I ever get there!