Saturday, July 16, 2005

Introducing *drum roll please* the one, the only... CHICAGO

Started April 2005, completed July 2005
Yarn used Rowan Calmer in Drift, Rowan beads in gold.





I finally have for you Chicago, in my garden, on the hottest day of the year. Yes, its schvitzing hot out there and I'm prancing around in a cardigan, and its all for you.

We're having a bbq today, here's a little taster of what we're having for dessert.


Easy peasy, go on make one:
Madiera cake
Sweet white wine
Strawberries
Double cream, whipped
Cherries

Break the cake into the bottom of a champagne glass and pour in the white wine. Layer on top, the strawberries, then the whipped up cream. Pop a cherry on the top.

5 comments:

Toni said...

It be fabulous! Congrats!

Ian said...

Wow, I'm impressed! Not sure if I'm more impressed with the jumper or the dessert though! Dessert definately looks more tasty!

iSeL said...

Congratulations on your new job and may I say you look absolutely HOT in that cardigan? Nice job.

Oh, and that dessert...yum.

Becky said...

Hi there - I have just found your blog and I wanted to say I love the stuff you have been knitting. Your Chicago cardy is beautiful. Well done on getting your job - even if you didn't really want it !

Cerella said...

I just LOVE your Chicago cardigan!!! Where did you find that pattern?