Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Crocheting Elspeth

I have a whizz of a 'puter now. I've upgraded her memory (as she was chugging slightly) and she's as good as new now. I don't feel like I'm on a slow train going nowhere now. I'm very impatient you see, and if things don't happen when they are to supposed to, or I have to wait the slightest more than I want to (or have to), I give up, I walk out or I turn off. Its just the way I am.

Very progressive day today with Elspeth... Here I have her all pinned up and ready to sew together.
Learning to crochet...

I did it, I did it. All those books and magazines I bought, they paid off. See DH, I told you I needed to buy them!

I would have made a tutorial for those of you, like me, who do not know a hook from a potato peeler, but my hands are unmanicured and they would probably look like man hands! Next time, yes?

My old headmistress always used to say "there is nothing that you can't do. The only thing you cannot do is strike a match on a bar of soap".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh it's looking lovely!!! Gorgeous color - can't wait to see it finished!

iSeL said...

Great progress! I can't wait to see it on you. :D