Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Z is for ...

I'd like to say Z is for zebra, but the way I felt the past weekend it was more of a z for the whole zoo.

I was in the Dentist's chair for 45 minutes yesterday. I got out of the chair feeling a wee bit woozy, with a crook in my neck, muscle aches in my shoulders and a lip that drooped to the floor. But you know what, I'm in a whole lot less pain than I was over the weekend. I had to have root canal, oy, and you should only know what I've been through. And, its not finished, I'm going back next week for her to finish off.

I picked up the alphabet blanket last night for some mindless pattern following knitting, however, its hardly that. Its real concentration, get your post-it notes out knitting, what with all the yo and k2tog's. Its worth it though, its a beautiful knit and I'm enjoying it. Lucky "Baby L".

I've lost 3lbs. Probably due to the fact that I haven't been able to eat all weekend, but who's asking about why's and how's. I was able to squeeze back into my size UK10 Ralph Lauren jeans. I couldn't wear them though, I was frighted to sit down for fear of popping the button or worse... ripping them.

Anyone for a stick of celery?

1 comment:

Ruth said...

sorry to hear about your root canal - i've never had one before but i can imagine that it is NOT pleasant...