Sunday, November 27, 2005

Look who's been sitting with the big fella from Lapland, or in this case from Harrods

Today we took the Bubela to visit Father Channukah at Harrods. We were very lucky to only have a two hour wait!!

As the doors opened at noon, Hubby flew up to the fourth floor to get a place in the queue. The Bubela and I, along with my niece and nephew and the Grandparents, leisurely rode the escalators. Whilst in the queue we watched the panto on the stage and noshed on gingerbread men and lollypops which were being handed out by Santa's helpers.

Why does FC look so miserable?? He looks like he has the right hump. I wouldn't mind, he didn't have to queue for two hours.

Was the two hour wait worth the two minute photo? Was the two hour wait worth the book he received? Was the two hour wait worth seeing the Bubela's face? Oh yes, and I'd do it again, and again, and again.

I've knitted up my tank design, but unfortunately the V-neck isn't deep enough for me. Im a discrete cleavage girl at heart.

I've frogged again. I'm going to start over and either get rid of the ribbed bottom edge or make it about an inch wide, what do you think? I'll also make it a size smaller - I have a habit of thinking I'm bigger than I actually am, typical woman. I need to drop the whole diamond pattern down a couple of inches so that the the v-neck starts by the armhole decreases.

Oy vey, I'm not looking forward to knitting this up a third time.

No comments: