Monday, October 24, 2005

Preview on the Debbie Bliss Cabled Jacket

Don't you find there are chores in the house that you hate doing. I don't mind putting a load of washing on, but I hate ironing it. I don't mind hoovering, but I hate emptying the bucket. The same is to be found with knitting. I love the knitting, but hate the sewing it up. It never takes very long, but its one of those things that you look at and say, I'll do it tomorrow.

Considering my pet hates, I have managed to complete the making up and it looks very tidy.

I am no longer on yarn watch. I think I have enough left to complete the collar and all the finishing touches. I've found some gorgeous purple shell buttons for this jacket. I'm so excited about showing them to you. I show you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

wow it looks SO nice!! great job. after all the finishing touches, i can't wait to see it all completed. i really do think it's going to look terrific!