Sunday, October 16, 2005

Look who's turned 4!

It was only four years ago that they placed this tiny, wrinkly little baby in my arms. "It's a boy!" I remember Hubby saying as we both cried with joy. "Happy Birthday, Darling" The Bubela was born on Hubby's birthday, you couldn't wish for a better present. Four years on and that tiny gorgeous baby has grown up to be a beautiful and lovely little boy. My little Bubela.

Yesterday, the Bubela had his 4th birthday party and Stripey Wipey entertained all 30 kids. You didn't hear a peep out of them, they loved it... so did the parents!

Debbie Bliss Jacket is coming along great. Two fronts and a back completed, and I'm very excited to wear it. It does look a little on the large side, but I'm sure it will be very cozy to wrap up in.

Its Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Superchunky, of course it's going to be luxurious to wrap up in it.

2 comments:

goodkarma said...

Happy birthday, little one! Aww.... And what the heck is Stripey Wipey? I can't be the only one who was perplexed by that. :) Your DB sweater looks so yummy!

Ruth said...

what a cutie!! =) and your DB sweater looks really luxurious - so yummy and soft!