Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Knitting nerves

Don't you get nervous that you haven't enough petrol to make it to the station. That you'll just run out of petrol just a few yards away from the station. Or nervous that you haven't got the right change as your heading towards the toll bridge. Worse still, you haven't got any cash in your purse at all. Well, at least you get a warning. A light comes on when your running low on gas, and you always get signs showing that there's a toll bridge ahead so you can exit beforehand.

You just don't get a warning with a ball of yarn. And, I'm becoming increasingly nervous as I near the end of my Debbie Bliss Cabled Jacket. I'm working from a cone, one of my bargain buys from Coldspring Mill. I've got one more sleeve and the collar to get through else, I'll have to make do with a different dye lot for the collar.

I bought about 6 cones of Debbie Bliss cashmerino from Coldspring Mill back in the summer for a penny a gram!! Definitely, my best bargain EVER!! Their website shows its a camping shop but they do yarn too. Unfortunatley, they aren't stocking the Debbie Bliss anymore. Bummer.

No comments: