Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday Meme

What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was 24, dating Hubby. Actually to be a little more precise... we'd just got engaged.
































What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?

1. Buy a chollah (for shabbat)
2. Buy the Nosh a new pair of shoes
3. Food shopping
4. Wait in for my delivery of my dressmakers dummy
5. Pick the Bubela up early from school. Last day and schools out!!!

Snacks I enjoy

Garibaldi biscuits, M&S Jaffa cakes, crumpets - plain, Muller light and banana (when I'm being really good), Nutella on toast (when I'm being really bad), liquorice... and evidently Jelly Babies.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

First and foremost look after the Bubela and Nosh's future. Then Treat my Hubby to anything (it would be nice to treat him for a change). Treat my mum, as a thank you for everything she and my Ubba did for us. Donate a substantial amount which would make a difference into the research of Multiple Myeloma and stem cell transplants (the ghastly disease that took my Ubba). I would like to make a dent and a difference in this world if I could. Oh, and have my own country farm house. It would only be for visiting, so I would need to have housekeepers living there on a regular basis... If I were a billionaire!

Places I have lived

I've lived in Essex, England most of my life. I did live in Israel for a couple of years just before meeting Hubby. I lived on a kibbutz in Eilat, then for a little while in Jerusalem.




Jobs ,I have had:

Bank teller, receptionist in various companies, secretary/PA in law firm, marketing and a Mummy.

Bloggers I am tagging who I will enjoy getting to know better:

If your reading this - count yourself tagged, but be sure and let me know so I can read all 'bout you!

1 comment:

Supremacy Death said...

Great blog poost