I've been tagged by Cerella, my FIRST EVER meme - thank you. I always make a habit of reading other peoples meme's, I think they're great. You really get to know your blogging friends through them. So, I hope you get a sneak peek into the "real" me with this meme.
Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Nat West Bank. Great first job, I was there for 4 years and what a social life I had back then.
2. Bank of Scotland as a cashier. Had to leave though, I hated the uniform. A blue kilt and a big bow thing round my neck.
3. Legal secretary at a huge top London law firm. After 6 years here, I wanted to leave to stay at home with the Bubela.
4. Best job ever is the one I do now. Looking after my family.
Four movies you could watch over and over
1. As a teen, most Saturday nights I slept over at Lou's house, and the Sunday morning ritual was... Sound of Music and a carrot and salad cream toasted sandwich.
2. Calamity Jane with Doris Day. I used to know all the words straight.
3. Blue Hawaii, Elvis Presley.
4. High Society, Bing Crosby and Frank Sinatra.
Love a good musical, me. They don't make 'em like they used ta.
Four places you have lived
1. Netanya, Israel. Born there, but moved over here when I was 3 months.
2. Clayhall, Essex. My family home where I grew up.
3. Buckhurst Hill, Essex. Hubby and I's first property
4. Eilat, Israel. When I was 19 I lived on a kibbutz for a year.
Four tv shows you love to watch
1. Desperate Housewives. And its coming back to our screens tomorrow!!
2. Big Brother. I don't want to shout too loud, its hardly something to be proud of.
3. The X Factor. Give me a singing contest any day.
4. Eastenders. Good British soap.
Four places you have been on vacation
1. Caribbean. As a kid I traveled around all the Islands with my family.
2. The Far East. Again, with my family we visited Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand and Bali.
3. Europe. Italy, Spain, France...
4. USA. I could never tire from visiting the States.
Yes, well traveled, but plenty more places to see. Hubby and I would love to take the Bubela to Australia one day.
Four websites you visit daily.
1. Fertility Friends. In search of the magic spell.
4. Too many blogging friends to list.
Four of your favourite foods
1. Biscuits, with a cup of tea.
2. Cheesecake, but won't tempt myself.
3. Chinese takeaway, but not too often (watching the waistline).
Four places you would rather be right now
1. Having a coffee with my mum. I miss her, she's on holiday.
2. Haberdashery department at John Lewis
3. Gym (believe it or not)
4. Florida by the pool.
Four Bloggers you are tagging.
Looking forward to reading all about you.