Monday, April 20, 2009

One for the girls and one for the boys

Two new tee shirts have been added to the shop today.

"Cupcake Candy" tee shirt cut from Michael Millers fabric. Hand embellished, and each cut is unique.

This comes in the usual sizes of 12mths, Age 2, 3-4, 5-6 and 7-8.

All t-shirts are 100% cotton and excellent quality.

This is the original cupcake design that flew off the shelves at one of my craft fairs. Demand was so high, it didn't even get a chance to be added to the shop.

My creation

For the boys, its "Retro Robot" inspired by Lucas, my friends little boy. He is Robot crazy and wanted a custom order Robot t-shirt. Since, has been included in my kids tee shirt range.

Again, sizes as above. All hand embellished with sparkly sequins.

I put this one on the Nosh to model for me. However, once on, he just walked off wearing it and wasn't having any camera flashing's today.

No comments: