Sunday, August 28, 2005

We're having a heatwave, a tropical heatwave..

They've gone. The Griswold's have left the building.
Let me introduce you to the family, be warned... MIL bottom right corner, Hubby top left corner. Where's my mum?
Here is me and my sister, look alike? Some say yes, others no...
The Hubby and my dad slogging over a hot bbq. They loved it, let me tell you... being served cold beers throughout.
I have warned you, Here is BIL Kramer. He has been here two days now and no Kramer-isms. Check out that monstrosity at the end of his legs, those orange things what are they? When in Rome do as the Romans, oh no, not in his case.
And, thats my South African BIL.
Last, but by no means least, its the Bubela.
They loved my apple and plum crumble, cooked with the fruit picked from my parents garden. I made a huge dish, and it all went. I love to see people eating, and enjoying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh these pictures are great!!! What a nice way to get through the heatwave :-) Beautiful family (and the Aussie player isn't bad either~!) LOL.