Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Welcome to the new face

Hows the makeover?

I know its long and overdue, but its finally here after all these years of blogging. What do you think? I love it. It was either this or start a fresh blog but, I like the fact that my regular visitors are reading what I've been up to ;0) and, how would you find me if I started afresh ;0)

Have you heard about the Babushka? She's the new black.

She's my favourite. Always has been.

Sweetpea4kids will shortly be releasing t-shirts in a variety of colours. To be amongst the first for updates in the shop, become a Facebook Fan (details in the sidebar).

I close for now, au revoir.

4 comments:

Esti said...

Thanks for coming by my blog and bring me to yours. It's so great to see so much creative work, especially all that clothing! So nice. I'll be back to see your creations and check your shop.
:)

Dreams of Yarn said...

I love the Babushka!

Chookyblue...... said...

what do you use on the inside of your shirts when appliquing.........lovely shirt

Sweetpea4kids said...

Hi Chookyblue - Thank you!! I don't use iron-on interfacing anymore as it was preferred without by my children testers and it didnt withstand rigerous washing.