Friday, October 17, 2008

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY

My little Nosh.

How long we waited for your arrival. All those years of rollercoaster IVF cycles... All those negative testings... All those tears... All those doctors... and then, god blessed us with your safe arrival.

My creation

And we thank god every day that you made it safely to us in the end.

Your cheesy smile kisses my heart and your kisses I want to bite. Your cuddles are delicious and your personality is humerous. Your frustrations and "strong will", ha, I can live with for the time being! You are our completion to our family.

Happy birthday my little Noshpot. x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to both your boys and congratulations to you on raising two stars!

Sweetpea4kids said...

awww, thank you so much... and you with your little cutie. xx