Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Rain, rain go away...

Its July. (Does one cheer; does one cry)

For many this means bikinis and beaches, sunhats and suncream. For me, I'm just the same, only this year it'll be a tan from a bottle. The Bubela, he has a wardrobe itching to showcase, and The Nosh is ready to bare his soles in the pram.

"Summer, where are you?"

June came and I packed my winter wardrobe away (naturally, didn't you?) and rekindled a love with some old flames. Some, seriously old - being as last summer I was pregnant. Only now, on the school run every morning its a tad fresh - to say the least. Some mums even sport a coat. Me, I brave the breeze rigid.

So now is just the right time to sew the binding, collar and buttons onto my Phildar Swing Jacket. Now is just the right time, so whats holding me back? I'm a bit nervous that I don't have the right technique. I'll have to speak to my gals over at the KAL.

Check out the new only family photo in the sidebar.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your family is so cute! I love your little boys...maybe I need a boy...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the post and the fotos. I like both of them. Your family looks so nice and you - it is absolutly beautiful!

Kind regards,
Bianca

Cerella said...

Girl, look how skinny you are! Go you! That sweater looks beautiful! And, your family is adorable! The Bubela looks just like your hubby and the Nosh looks just like you! Too cute!

noblinknits said...

What a grogeous family!