Saturday, April 07, 2007

Dont munch on matzah's alone...join a KAL

Oh my goodness, the excitement is too much. OK, the photo doesn't exactly shout extreme jubilance, but I promise I'm jumping for joy inside.

No one likes eating alone in a restuarant, nor do we like enjoying a film alone. However, sometimes circumstances force us to do so. So when someone says join the party you grab your needles and accept with thanks. Needless to say, I'm more like the gatecrasher sneaking in the back door. With thanks to Kate at KnitLit for the link to the Phildar Swing Jacket Knit-a-long, I'm now able to knit along with friends.

So, when I've stopped munching on matzahs and fishballs, I'll pick up a starbucks and join the fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happiness is contagious. You sound so excited I feel lighter LOL have fun with the KAL.

Knittingmummy said...

You look so great in that photo, really slim, good luck on the knit-a-long.

BabyLongLegs said...

Thankyou for visiting my blog, and leaving a lovely message :)
I also have two beautiful boys, and reading your post about valentines made me smile.
Happy Easter.....
Love
Sarah xXx