Monday, January 01, 2007

Wishing you all a happy and healthy new year

Here we are, friends and kids last night at TGI's bringing in the new year... well, almost. Hubby (bottom right corner) and I were tucked up by 11.30pm, then awoken startled by the midnight fireworks. Even then it was an effort to move my lips to his and wish him a happy new year - but I did! *Aaaahhh*


The Nosh had a great time in his pram, kicking and cooing at his toy (even though he looks slightly startled). Thankfully, he was a dream the whole night.

Almost finished The Alphabet jumper for the Nosh. Just need to sew together.

I'm also thinking of my next project, so I picked up these Sublime books at Hobbycraft and had a touchy feel of the Sublime yarn whilst there. I have to say its gorgeous, well up there with the Debbie Bliss/Rowans of the yarns. Not sure what project is in store though as all the patterns are so nice.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy (not to forget, productive) 2007.

1 comment:

Modelwidow said...

The alphabet jumper is looking good. I think you are doing great kniting with two little people around, looking forward to seeing what you decide to do next - that sublime yarn certainly is well named.

Happy New Year