Friday, December 15, 2006

Happy Chanukah Sweetpea-ers

The first night of Chanukah, Happy Chanukah.

I've a problem with the BIL's scarf. I've decided to knit a striped scarf, but I've now run out of yarn. I'm going to check the internet shops and see if anyone stocks Lion Brand in the UK. Oy, this is all I need a week before Christmas.

Weight watchers - I joined a couple of weeks ago. Lost 4lb in my first week and I've about 10lb left to lose until I reach my pre-pregnancy weight. Still need some toning up though, and here is a treat for all your weight watchers.

p.s that's not my Dairy Milk in the background, Honest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job with the Weight Watchers! This is a hard time to lose weight what with all the food during the holidays-great for you! Can't wait to see more pics. of your kiddies-too cute. Enjoy your holidays and keep knitting!