Tuesday, December 19, 2006

BIL's Christmas Scarf

Don't you just love shopping for Christmas? Why is it that I've finished all my shopping now, but I still insist on putting in "last orders" online. Or, with five days to go insist on tracking down the sell out toy of the year. Or, guarantee I'll be out there braving the crowds and hitting the shops Christmas Eve... as I do every year. Its just the buzz of Christmas shopping because let me tell you, I start shopping in October every year.

I'll also start a Clapotis just to challenge myself and see if its ready in time. Oy, who am I kidding... what with the Chanukah activities at the school tomorrow, then Thursday having the carpets cleaned, Friday - food shopping... Some chance. At least my first Christmas project is completed (well, almost... just need to sew in ends and block). This is the scarf for BIL, made up in Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick n Quick. Good news - we now have a British stockist Banyan Tree Yarns. Hip Hip - Hurray!

No comments: