Thursday, February 08, 2007

No School today

IT'S SNOWING!!!

I don't know who is more excited, the Bubela or I. ...and here's how we spent it.

The Bubela making a snowman

whilst the Nosh slept through it.

It's not all snow, snow, snow though. Rowan 41 turned up too. There are some lovely spring tops and cardigans in there, but nothing I'm overly excited about. I was holding out casting on for Jade (Rowan 25) until it Rowan 41 turned up, just in case there was something better. I cast on for Jade in Cotton Glace last night.

As for Project Spectrum, here is my February/March knit. Wooly hat in Blue and White (sorry, no grey)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, snow days are awesome! I cant remember the last time school was cancelled here due to snow. I could use a day off for snow fun with the munchins. Brave girl doing project spectrum!! I cant commit LOL

Anonymous said...

Ooh snow! What fun! =)
You know, ever since you finished your pink Odette, I've been eyeing it. I've cast-on for it, and now I'm doing the swiss darning bit. Thanks for the inspiration! =)

Jazzy said...

Snow days are so much fun. Hi, I'm a new knitter and I just wanted to stop by and say how cute the blue and white hat is! I love it!!!