Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A dozen reasons why I love you

From our first date I knew we would spend the rest of our lives together. I fell in love with you then but love you so much more today.

1. I love the way you kiss me good morning the second your eyes open.
2. I love you holding my hand.
3. I love the way we snuggle on the two seater sofa (even when you say... ok enough now I'm uncomfortable, go on...)
4. I love you because you clear up after me (and unscrunch my socks ready for the wash).
5. I love you because you just make me laugh.
6. I love your intelligence and knowledge of history
7. I love the way you are always patient with me (and my fiery temper)
8. I love the way you hold my feet (when we're snuggled on the two-seater sofa together)
9. I love the way we always have to go up to bed together
10. I love you because you are so assertive and make decisions without faffing
11. I love you for just being you.
12. AND I love you best for giving me our two precious miracles.


And look... the Bubela got a Valentines card too!! Who's he writing one to? She must be special, I can't even get him to write an I miss you card to his Grandparents who are holidaying in Cyprus.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful to see the little ones writing cards. My girls too. Makes the heart soar to have love at home, so intense and true, and watch as proof of your love grows and learns about love on their own. Happy Valentines :P

AMDA said...

i. So.. I just found you from a knitting ring.. but I had a funny question for you - but I don't see your email..can you email me countrymom3@gmail.com?
Thanks.

MRS MJW said...

That is soooo cute. I'm glad someone else loves their hubby as much as I love mine. Pretty olive/green knit.

Anonymous said...

awe that is so sweet! I was reading down your blog..that jumper is so cute! that's great! also you will love knitting with the Rowan Glace ...it just feels so nice in your hands.

Amelia!

Laura.Y said...

Awww that's so sweet! Happy Belated V Day!