Sunday, July 05, 2009

Bloggers block has been the cause of my absence. I apologise.

I've two dress orders to complete and my quilt to put together, a new venture Im toying with and too many late nights. All, keeping me away from my love of writing to you.

School is almost out. I don't know who's more excited, the Bubela or me. Actually, I'm a little sad as its the end of an era for the Bubela. Come September, he'll be attending a new prep school.

*welling up*

I could go all shmoltzy here and let you know about the treasured friends I have met at school, and the continuing love with friends watching our kids grow together in the playground, or the nachas I've had as the Bubela has come home singing those Jewish songs.

*sigh*

So, to close the end of an era, I'm working hard on the teachers present which I hope she'll like. I think it'll look cute hanging in her classroom. I just need to glue my children and wire the plaque.... voila.

And, how could I not share this photo of the Nosh wanting to be just like his Daddy. Awwwwww.

In other news:


I was really lucky to see Take That in concert. Incredible!

I'm back weighing at weight watchers. Gained a pound this week. Too many nights out!

No comments: