Saturday, May 05, 2007

GIMME YOUR STUFF

What do you search for when travelling the world? I'm always in search of crafty bits and bobs, or magazines that I can't get hold of here. Make-up and creams. Now, with this amazingly cool site, you can swap almost anything from the comfort of your living room.

An international swap site. Drum roll!!

Gimme Your Stuff



Literally, you can swap almost anything you want. So, just post a comment if you want to swap.

I'm happy to send you anything providing I can get hold of it and its not too heavy for postage.

Here's what I can offer:

1. Yarn, fibres or knitting magazines
2. Fabric, Fat Quarters, quilting magazines
3. Buttons, ribbons and trimmings
4. Card making crafts, stickers
5. Cross stitch magazines, or patterns
6. Childrens or vintage Magazines, comics or books.
7. British Newspapers.
8. Tea, shortbread biscuits, Cadbury's chocolate or sweets.
9. Any other British little kitschy gems you fancy.


Here is what I'd like to receive:
1. Yarn
2. Fabric, vintage or otherwise. I like the pretty stuff.
3. Sewing patterns for bags, accessories and kids stuff.
4. Knitting or crochet Magazines/books.
5. Japanese crafty magazines/books (Cotton Time Mag, Tiny Patchworks, Handmade Zakka).
6. French Marie Clare Idees Magazines
7. Pretty much anything crafty!

Lets get spoilt rotten. Contact me in the comments or email me estee(dot)moscow(at)sky(dot)com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweet Pea! I found your blog by googling - I'm starting a biz crocheting socks - sweet pea socks - so it brought up your site! I love this exchange thing. Would you want to exchange with someone in the US?

Uin said...

Hi

Would love to swap with you. I am from Singapore. Hope to heard from u

http://y2photo.blogspot.com/

Rgd
Yu Yin