Tuesday, May 24, 2005

What Chutzpah!!

There's nothing like buying fresh underwear for your holiday. It would be a crime not to, wouldn't it? With that in mind and an old Tesco's bag in hand, where else to visit but ye ol' faithful M&S.

A Tesco's bag?

I know its a chutzpah, but I'm told 'they all' do it. *whispered under mumbled breath* I exchanged a bra that I had worn once, ahem!! (hence the crumpled tesco's bag - didn't have an M&S one!).

The reason was, I'll tell you, was because it didn't fit me. OK hands up, I tried to kid myself that I was a 36C, but those boys just weren't having it. They were getting suffocated in there. So see, I had no choice but to exchange it for the Dcups.

And the moral of this story is that bucket loads of chutzpah gets you everywhere!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should publish this as
"diary of a modern yidesha mama".
Love it, especially about your 36D boys. I should be so lucky!

iSeL said...

Oh, darn...it must be horrible having a chest like that. ;] I wouldn't know, though, because as much as I've prayed for it, mine is nonexistent.