Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Home alone! Just me, my needles and yarn

Darling Daddy went out to watch the Football last night. So I was looking forward to lazing on the sofa and knitting the night away. The Boobala was coughing all night, so I was up and down the stairs abit.

I finished off the Buckle Bag from R37, all I need to do is buy the buckle and some lining material and sew it all together. I plan to take this to Florida when we all go.

I also threaded 150 beads onto the Calmer ready to start Chicago, but after casting on 100 of the 300 odd stitches I found I'm going to need to do this on circulars, because my reguarlar 4mm were too short. I went online and treated myself to some Addi Turbos. Cant wait to get my hands on them.

I tried to start Crumpets also last night, but didn't have the right sized circulars. The pattern requires 3.75mm 60" circulars, which are far too long, so I need to order 24".

No comments: