Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Not just a pretty face

Meet Delilah. She's not just a pretty face anymore. She's full a firm and she has beautiful cashmere hair, noch. Green eyes - purple hair. Needless to say, she's in need clothes and desperate for a hair cut.

Purple Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Chunky. Remnants from a cardigan I made for my Mama (grandmother) a while back.

*She looks fab in that photo, taken 5 years ago now. She's unwell and is tucked up in hospital. I hope she recovers well and fast and comes home soon.*

Last week, I gave myself a holiday. I know, fancy that, a holiday. Truth be told, Hubby had a weeks holiday, so it kinda mucked up my routine. No school run - no gym - no light meals... that sort of a week. So, thats one week of not going to the gym and thats a weeks weight gain of 3lb. Sheez. What makes you eat what you are not supposed to? I've pin pointed mine right down. When I'm exhausted, tired beyond belief, I binge on the wrong foods to give me that sugar rush and that momentary energy burst. I know its all wrong, but dontcha just love being a bit naughty every now and then.

Back in the gym this week for a good hard workout. Everyday. Except Friday. Far too excited about Friday. I'll tell you all about it next week.



So, back to the doll. What do you think? Apart from having to dress her, I think she's almost done.

3 comments:

Chicken Willow said...

Doll looks gorgeous. Hope your Grandmother gets better soon.

Claire Mercado-Obias said...

She has beautiful hair & gorgeous eyes :)

KIT Cbe said...

Nice article. I like to read... Top ranking engineering colleges in coimbatore