Friday, April 17, 2009

The Easter holidays are coming to a close and back to school on Monday. The holidays have been full of excitement and jam packed full of entertainment.

I'm currently busy working on dresses to take along to my first house party being hosted for Sweetpea4Kids. I love this dress that is featured here. It has a puff cap sleeve which I've elasticated at the cuff to give extra puff. This is a button back fastening. Age 3.

I think I'll make a few more in different colourways. It could be a hit!

I've also added two new designs to the tee shirts, soon to be added to the shop! One for the girls and one for the boys and you wont be disappointed. Facebook fans will be the first to have exclusive photos of the new designs, so click on the link in the sidebar to become a fan.

No comments: